Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Goin' back to cali... to cali... to cali...(attn:

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IMMA BE IN CALI ON WEDNESDAY NOV. 1st!!!!! red

    3dbiggrin3



    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...

    ~((RESONANCE2000))~

    The Sonic Lounge

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Vibe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!! im sooooooo happy smile i know you are too!!! and thats what makes me happy smile

    i love you Annika :O)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MissRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You will have to let me know how long and stuff...but I won't be in the city until nov. 13th. Good luck at your Job interview...I know how excited you are...I am excited, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let me know how everything goes, and when you find out when you will be back for good! I miss my annie.....goin' back to cali...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •